Thursday, December 14, 2017

Happy Birthday Salma!

Assalamualaikum..

This entry is dedicate to Salma. Happy Birthday Salma! Salma’s birthday supposed to be on 16th December but since her aunty is here in KL (She’s from Jordan) so they decided to celebrate it early. This birthday party happened 3 weeks ago. Promise to Ms Reham to make an entry for Salma and she asked for English entry so here am I, try to write in English 100% special for you Ya Habibti. I don’t care if my grammar is not OK and wrong  a bit here and there because we’re not in exam hall but confident is important. Right? Talking about confident, I remember this one incident at Mr Lee house. There was a ‘Ciku’ at the table. I was so confidence that time telling everyone that I have hernia. My mom said, we cannot eat Ciku if we have hernia. Everyone was shocked and suddenly be in a deep silent. Mr David asked me, ‘Ms Su, are you sure you have hernia?’ I said YES! It’s not serious but I had it. Mr David was smiling and ask Sazli, ‘So she have hernia. Are you sure you’re married to the right person?’ Then Sazli replied ‘Now, I’m not confident Mr David’. Mr Lee was laughing his ass out loud but being me who still didn’t realized that I am confuse between hernia and hemorrhoid just raised my eyebrow and said ‘WHAT????’  (Like nothing is wrong). They just can’t stop laughing (it’s so annoying). Feel like I just want to push the table down to their face and at that moment I realized something must be wrong somewhere and start to Google ‘Hernia’. The moment when I realized I’m not supposed to have Hernia (Woman cannot have hernia) then only I join to laugh. I was laughing to myself. I think being confidence is cute so I am cute (^_^). Hehe. I tell Mr David, ‘you know, I was telling everyone about I have hernia since forever OMG’. That is the moment when they realized my confidence level is so high and make fun of it each time even though I know that I am damn right at that particular moment. They still raise about it till now but I don’t care. So what? At least they have me to make them laugh. Literally it’s a good thing right guys?



So back to the Salma’s Birthday. She wanted a spooky theme. So today she is a Vampire I suppose? Doesn’t look scary Salma. You are the most beautiful vampire ever. Hurm.. I don’t think we have vampire in black in Malaysia. Here, they wear white uniform with a bit of mud here and there. I don’t want to see them at all please *finger cross



I took this photo on the way to Reham’s house. I think I look fluffy here (because of the filter). I asked Reham if it’s compulsory for parent’s to follow the theme but Reham said yeah if you want, must be fun but then I am too lazy to think what to wear so finally I decided just want to be myself. I look scary to Shein sometimes, so I think its count and match with the scary theme.


This is Adriel family (a BBI buddy to Shein), Mr Zairi and Ms Ct with Baby Eva. This is one of my favorite family. Our first meeting is at Tanah Aina. That time I think Ct is little bit weird. Her tone is always high note. She obviously don’t need speaker as she have built in one. I feel weird. But it was then, now I love them so much! Yesterday, we decide to extend our friendship to family. Shein needs to marry Eva when they grow up. Sazli said, the mahar is Al-Quran. Better that way. Non material wedding and syariah compliance. I arguably agreed.


We have this ‘Food Fun Travel Clan’ WhatsApp group. In there we have Mr David, Mr Sazli, Mr Mohammed, Mr Zairi, Mr Lee and Mr Anis family. All from BBI except Anis and Aina. They are Ms Shariffah friend but we get along together very well. From left, Anis, Aina and their daughter Sofea. Ms Shariffah, Qaleeshaa, Salma and Zahara.


The Foods. Combination a healthy and non-healthy one. Non healthy is for an adult only.  Not fair (speak on behalf of the kids). The pretzel and popcorn obviously not for the kids and you’ll not surprise to see a carrots, cucumber and ulam’s at any of BBI student birthday party as a finger foods. Reham’s serve us with Middle East food. Everything is so nice. There goes my diet. I am Fat now because of this. TQ Ms Reham. I blame you.


Me and Ms Vampire. Salma is so pretty. Just like her mother. I remember ask Salma this one morning at Janda Baik when we went there for a holiday. ‘Salma, you are so pretty. You woke up like this?’ and she was smiling to me shows her dimple. So pretty. Her hair falls perfectly without her trying. Need to take extra care for this girl. Soon she’s grow up to be Ms World. Salma is a very nice girl. Non-drama type, very polite and kind too.


The guest and Mr Clown. This Clown is superb. I give him 5 star. Speaks very fluent English and bring good sound system with him. I like him. Should bring him to Shein’s Birthday Party too. He can do magic trick and arrange a fun game for the kids. Very entertaining indeed although I know he’s a cheater. He cheated to the kids with the magic show! Haha.


This is Mr Dracula. I bought this costume at Mothercare. Cost me less than RM100.00. They have discount after the Halloween season. Good job Mama. Can’t believe it for the first time you can find less than RM100.00 costume for me. Bravo.


Was thinking to draw some blood at Shein’s face but he’s not in a good mood that day. Cranky all day long. Why Shein? Do you have a problem with your girlfriend?


Salma’s friend. Some of them is BBI clan and some of them is Sri Hening neighborhoods.


Shein’s refuse to join the crowd. Just sit on the chair. No mood that day. But later he join them for the cake cutting. So sad to see Shein like that, that day. Usually his mood swing on weekend. Probably craving for Mama and Abah attention. Poor my Mr Dracula.


Ms Reham, her sister and Mr Mohammed.


‘Spooky cake’ for Salma. This is just a prop for the kids. No one is allowed to eat the cake. Mr David is here. But when Mr David is out of the sight, quickly eat your cake! Haha.


A group photo. But Mr Spiderman is not ready yet. 


Ms Ct and Ms Siti Nohaliza. Lol. Mr Reham, do you know who is actually Siti Nurhaliza? Google now.


Mommy’s club. From left: Ms Erica, Ms Shariffah, Ms Reham, Ms Ct, Ms Siti Nohaliza and Ms Aina.


This is Ahmadi. Shein’s friend at BBI. Shein have this song that he created special for Ahmadi. Consistently sing the Ahmadi song at home.


From Left: Mr Zairi, Mr Sazli and Mr Azri.


My Outfit when I decided to be myself that day. Blouse and skirt from Uniqlo and necklace from Lovisa. I look Fat. Mr David said, I probably gain weight. He’s mean. Girls don’t like if you tell them that they’re fat. It’s ok to lied to them. Man please take note. TQ.

So this is it Ms Reham! A story and photo behind Salma’s Birthday Party. Hope you will enjoy read this (wipe my sweat). It took me shorter time to write than I thought. I thought that I’ll take 8 hours to write this entry. LOL. BTW, thank you for having us. Really glad to know you and your family. Really. I see you this Saturday Ok? For Salma, I wish nothing but the best for you. Be a kind girl as you already are. Stay pretty, stay humble. I hope that you have a sweet birthday this year. Not that you need any more sugar (Mr David probably not happy with the sugar), you’re already such a sweetheart that you must always on sugar rush. Haha. May Allah bless you always with beauty, joy and sunshine and all good thing and May Allah bless you with His special love. Happy Birthday Salma! WE LOVE YOU.

-eNd-

No comments: