Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Never Unsaid

Shein,
I never want this to go unsaid,

So here in this poem, is for it to be said. 
There are no words to express how much you mean to me,
I never loved a person as much as I love you baby,
A son like you, I thought could never be.

Because the day you were born, I just knew,
Allah sent me a blessing- and that was you.
For this I thank Him everyday, 
You are the true definition of a son, in every-way.
It is because of you that my life has meaning,
Becoming a mom has shown me a new sense of being.
I want you to know that you were the purpose of my life,
Out of everything I did- it was you that I did right.

Always remember that I know how much you care,
I can tell by the relationship that we share.
For a son like you there could be no other,
And whether we are together or apart,
Please do not ever forget-
You will always have a piece of my heart,
and NO ONE can take u away from me except Allah almighty...

Mama love U..



L O V E

-eNd-

No comments: