Tuesday, May 26, 2015

M I A M O R

Assalamualaikum...

I promise to myself that I only want to keep a friend with me who I can trust, who will never back-stab me in whatever condition. Who always support me through thick and thin. Who always support me for better or worst. Who never take me for granted. Who always have a time to hear my story eventhough it's really stupid. Who I can kentut bersepah dalam kereta lepas tu lock tingkap so that everyone have to smell the smell of the kentut and I don't need to control cantik all the time whenever I'm with her. I just be myself. Like that.

I want to keep that kinda friend who always happy to see any of my achievement and bukan dengki dalam diam. Who always understand me and accept me for who I am and who will never ever judge me eventhough I made a wrong decision and who remind me to choose only the best in my life. I want to keep that kinda friend. I don't have many kinda friend like that but Syira is one of a kind. Love you Miamor. Promise that we will spend time as much as we can. Thank you for being a really good friend. xoxo.

-eNd-


M I A M O R

2 comments:

Noorfarahim Azemi said...

susah nak dapat kawan baik. Bila dah dapat kena appreciate betul-betul

Anna Dayana said...

we over!!!